New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Have Time
The Lord is holding back the storm for a time. I got a gauge on that today in very personal terms. I was out at Draper Lake this morning and I felt called to stop on top of the dam and pray. I've been contemplating that dark moral cloud hanging over the US, and it was a point in my prayer time today. As you might expect, so was the bike, since today was a test ride (and it was good).

I've known for some time that the bike was a gift from the Lord to cover my transportation needs during tribulation. During prayer today the Lord said something along the lines of: You'll have time to get the bike upgraded before the crisis hits. That's at least a few more weeks. Meanwhile, we need to have peace about this. There's nothing we and God together can't handle.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
"There's nothing we and God together can't handle. "  Amen to that, brother Ed!
Reminds me of some song lyrics:

The great and dreadful day of the Lord has fallen on the land.
May you bear the mark of righteousness.
We will not be forsaken.
May your conviction stand to profess: we will not be forgotten.
America, you will be judged, but His people will be restored.
Fall to your knees, for there is life at the throne of God.
You will be judged. Seek your mercy now, while it may still be found.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Update on the bike: The windfall remains uncertain. I have to fix stuff right now. So I ordered a slightly less expensive versions of the final upgrade parts and it will be a couple of weeks minimum. I won't be riding as much because shifting is pretty bad even with the new derailers; the cassette is badly worn on the two gears I use most. I can live with this situation, of course.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog