New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My daily visitors Part 2
Here are some more of my little ones that come to visit....

Here's Mom, distracted, while her little fawns stood off to the side:          

These are the first ones I've seen this year                                  

Does who are a year old will only have a single fawn; older ladies will have twins most likely, though triplets are not unheard of.

When I change out my hummingbird feeders, I let the ones I remove and rinse out to dry on my deck railing.
This little fellow made himself a home inside.  I felt bad when I had to encourage him to move out....             

This little one (of dozens who live in my yard and woods) LOVES to lay out on my deck as you can see.         

Last month, a goldfinch pair came to dine at one of my feeders.  Once the male regains his summer colors, he is stunning!

Glad you get to enjoy these creatures... Thanks for sharing.
Ditto; I love the squirrel sprawled on the deck.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Fun photos! Sometimes I get frogs in my fire pit sometimes. It's always covered unless I'm using it, so maybe it's because of the persistent shade.

Speaking of shade, that squirrel was probably cooling off? Zelda does the same thing when she comes into the house from the heat. Plops her belly down on the floor right near one of the AC wall registers.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com