New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled back
This feels so trite compared to other medical issues posted here, but I just pulled a muscle in my back. It happened during the most strenuous activity I can think of: opening a tuperware lid of leftovers.

It's in an area (kidney, left side) that I've never hurt before, so I am hoping it was a freak accident. Maybe an age thing? I haven't been doing anything different in the gym to invite a strain. If anything I've been more cautious during warm up sets, etc.

I usually go into the office on Fridays but I may wfh tomorrow because of this...another blessing I can count.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Hurt is hurt, Bro. Just a pulled back muscle can clobber a lot of normal activities; I’ve been there. May the Lord grant a speedy recovery.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I will lift you up too, Jay.  Keep an eye on that pain - if it increases, moves, etc.....  And keep me posted!
You know how I am.......
After putting some heat on it for a few hours, it seemed to die off mostly. Went to bed and slept decent, and this morning it's still there but definitely not as pronounced when I first got it. Not need to wfh, and no need for Advil (I try to avoid taking meds unless I absolutely have to).

We'll see as the day wears on, but I'm feeling okay for now. Thanks! God is good.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Good to hear, Jay!  Just easy does it for a day or two....  (:^)