New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum upgraded!
The forum has been upgraded to 1.8.37 from 1.8.12. We missed a lot of versions...totally my fault. I'll try to keep it all up to date from now on.

A lot of versions come about because of security issues found, but there are some functionality updates and whatnot. Since the forum "jumped" a lot of versions, there were lots of updates. If anyone is really interested, the release notes are here

You will still see some of those pesky PHP warnings at the top, but they have been drastically reduced. I'll see about getting rid of them completely.

There are some security customizations that MyBB suggests, that I may implement in the future. But for now, I'm going to take a breather.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Congratulations on getting things this far, Jay. I know I can get by like it is until you have time to pick over the internals. Thanks for your good work.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I've fixed the warnings at the top that we've been seeing, at least on all the pages that I've tested, which is a lot. Please PM or email me if you see any more of them.

Ed - your login box issue should be fixed. If it's not, let me know.

Thanks for your patience! More to come.
Good job.  I am not seeing any warnings anywhere thus far.  But, there is one quirk that I have noticed these last two days.  My login box is situating itself at the bottom left hand corner of the page, which is not a problem on my laptop,  but IS on my tablets where the "keyboard" appears and covers it.

That never did that before .....
Way to go Jay... I know these types of issues can be very time consuming and frustrating. All warnings are gone from my perspective. The only issue is the login box is not at the bottom left corner of my monitor same as Linda. Not a problem for me.
Thanks, forrealone and Dave...I can put that on the list to look at. It might be a simple fix, but I'll check out the support forums for myBB to see if anyone else encountered it.
For now, I have the "Login" link at the top forwarding to the dedicated login page, not the modal/interstitial version. To my knowledge, that link appears on every page if you're not logged in, but up there in the black bar is the only place where it's accessed.

Hopefully that experience is good for now while I figure out what's going on with the popup modal version.
That fix is good enough for me.
Login works for me, now.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Fixed the login modal issue, so it works as before. On a roll, here!