New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final two print books now available
These links have been added the library:

AI's Minion and Other Stories

The Shepherd's Household and Other Stories

Huzzah!

As before, if anyone buys these, please send photos of what they look like if you can!
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
My next payday is in a couple of days; I'll grab them then. Thanks, Jay, and cool cover art. Oh, and the first link isn't working for me. I think the last part of the URL is missing. I found it here.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Way cool!  I will order mine when i get my next check.  (4th Weds of every month)

First link to Amazon hit an Amazon "Page not found" error.  2nd link works fine.
First link fixed! Thanks.

Well, delivery took forever, but here they are.
Thanks, Ed! Looks good.

Do you know why it took so long to get there?
No. Amazon was cryptic at best.
(11-13-2023, 05:24 PM)jaybreak Wrote: As before, if anyone buys these, please send photos of what they look like if you can!

I ordered the last two books on December 5th and received them last night with a few other items on that order.  I cannot find the section here, as I am typing this, that has "Attachments", although I have seen it before and have uploaded pictures before.

So, posting this now and should I be able to figure it out, I will edit this and add the photo.   [Image: biggrin.png]

Edited and added!  Woo hoo

This is what I see. I hit the "New Reply" button; it gives me this...
    The Attachment bar is at the bottom.
    Next, I click "Browse" and my browser opens a dialogue to chase down the file(s) I want to attach. When I have it identified, it shows up like the one in the image here. I hit "Add Attachment".
    Then it shows up on a list. Out on the right end, I click "Insert Into Post" and it shows up as a bracketed attachment with a number.
I am emailing you a .doc that has screenshots from FireFox of what I see.......