New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House explosion
Mainstream media news is banned in my house...I only found out about it while I was having breakfast at the hotel I was staying at for vacation. Had anyone else heard of this? How it exploded is still being determined, but this feels unreal. Houses shouldn't explode like that.

Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(08-17-2023, 08:52 AM)jaybreak Wrote: Mainstream media news is banned in my house...I only found out about it while I was having breakfast at the hotel I was staying at for vacation. Had anyone else heard of this? How it exploded is still being determined, but this feels unreal. Houses shouldn't explode like that.

Yes, I saw that and that it was in Pittsburgh.  This happens more often than one would think.  Thousands a year actually - mostly associated with natural gas.

I record news because I want to know what the world (my family/friends) is being told is going on.  Recording it enables me to fast forward.
The latest is that it's a water tank explosion, which feels off to me. If it was a water tank explosion, I'd think it caused something worse down the line (like a gas explosion, like you said, Linda). There are some underground natural gas fracking "issues" in the area that I don't know much about, so if it doesn't have to do with a gas line instillation, it could be something more natural.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
I recall something about some earth gases that dissolve in water. Anyway, flame or explosions from water systems is not a new thing at all.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog