New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paperback Price Increase
All of Ed's paperbacks will increase in price a little bit, come this June 20. Amazon is increasing the cost per page, which I expect to happen a little more regularly now, given inflation, and probably shrinking supply and labor. So, that increase you might see in the books isn't me slyly trying to increase revenue. 

The books are still being sold as low as possible. Amazon, still for some reason, won't let a publisher offer anything "at cost," so I am making a few cents per book sold. For full disclosure purposes, I did send Ed some money some time ago to cover whatever revenue comes in to me personally from those sales. If for some reason his books start to really move, I'll work something out with Ed to send him more.

I attached an Excel sheet of Ed's lifetime sales. Check the "Paperback Royalties" tab: 31 books sold, a few cents profit. The rest of the document probably isn't of much interest. Maybe I will do this yearly or quarterly, just so we are all aware of how things are doing in that channel.

Attached Files
.xlsx   KDP_Orders-d36104cc-7382-43a1-b52b-b8908fc71932.xlsx (Size: 19.86 KB / Downloads: 2)
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
I'm just tickled anyone is taking them at any price, given the books are not advertised at all.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I am tickled too!!!   I wish folks had even an inkling of how helpful and insightful your writings are, Ed!!
I need to tickle myself soon, but I was going to wait until I finish the last book to get them all. Going to start on the 7th book soon, on that note.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com