New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Car
Celebrate with us! Thanks to your faithful prayers in support of my request, we now have a newish car for Veloyce. It's a 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid -- painted dark red. We were able to make a substantial down payment thanks to a private gift sent to us last week. Now, we trust that the Lord will enable us to pay it off early. May this bring glory to His name!

By the way, I have inherited her old VW Jetta. We hope this one will continue working longer than the last one I bought, which became fatally stricken after that long trip to Texas and back last summer.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
So exciting to see Our Lord at work in our lives, blessing us as He does in so many ways.  Though it may be unseen or unknown by and to us, we know He never stops working to bring us to where He knows we can or should be.  Or to provide us with all our needs as He sees fit.  What an awesome, glorious and loving Lord we have!

So happy for you guys!
God is GOOD! Praise Him for answered prayer for the Hurst family. Praying a blessing over the "Hurst vehicles" that they will continue to serve their needs for a long time to come.
Heck yes, brother Smile God is good, confirmation.

I believe Jettas and VWs in general have a reputation for having a long life. But that's coming from me, who has barely any knowledge of things like that.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com