New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print Book #6 Incoming
Tomorrow I will start on print book #6 of Ed's stuff. It's quite the mishmash of things. I don't have a clear title, although I will admit I haven't thought much about it yet. Here's what will be included:

A Psychology of Non Comformist Faith
The Heart of Biblical Living
Radix Fidem: A Covenant of Faith
The Shepherd's Household
Heart of Faith
Radix Fidem: Faith Arising at the End of Western Civilization
Biblical Law: Divine Justice
Redemption and Sexual Identity
Expectations, Hopes and Dreams
The Practice of Christian Mysticism
The Laptop Oracles
A Christian Guide to the Sexual Marketplace
Biblical Morality
A Course in Biblical Mysticism

Let me know if any ideas come to mind.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
One issue: We need to edit out the blurb at the end of each book that shows obsolete email addresses and such. Also, the usual editing of the title page for similar reasons. They all need to say something about the "print-on-demand" edition. Actually, the books themselves would probably benefit from a thorough re-read and editing session, but I'm not sure you would want to wait for that.

I would suggest that the title "The Practice of Christian Mysticism" still matches the collection best.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(01-22-2023, 09:09 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: One issue: We need to edit out the blurb at the end of each book that shows obsolete email addresses and such. Also, the usual editing of the title page for similar reasons. They all need to say something about the "print-on-demand" edition. Actually, the books themselves would probably benefit from a thorough re-read and editing session, but I'm not sure you would want to wait for that.

I would suggest that the title "The Practice of Christian Mysticism" still matches the collection best.

All of that won't be an issue, since I use a template for all of the books that I started with the OT history one. It's a lot of selective copy and pasting, so I don't get the stuff that we don't need in there. I also do searches for email addresses and URLs so that they are edited or deleted.

"The Practice of Christian Mysticism" sounds good to me.
I just realized "The Shepherd's Household" is actually a story, not expository like everything else I planned in the book. So I will move that one to one of the later books that compile Ed's fiction.
Good catch; I wasn't paying enough attention.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Just submitted everything to Amazon for "The Practice of Christian Mysticism." I'll post the link when it's up for purchase.
I know one thing for sure: I'll be so happy to see his fiction stories in a book. There's just something for me about holding a book in my hands. I don't mind reading on my tablet; I just prefer a book. I guess that's why I make my own bookmarks!
(03-01-2023, 08:12 PM)forrealone Wrote: There's just something for me about holding a book in my hands. I don't mind reading on my tablet; I just prefer a book. 

You and I are cut from the same cloth in this regard, sister. Smile
Bingo!

The Practice of Christian Mysticism
Linked from the RF library, too.

The Radix Fidem library