New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray for me tomorrow
Tomorrow it will be 156 weeks ago that my husband Bryan died.  It was June 7th of 2019.  Fridays used to be very hard for me the first year. The second year was a lot easier and this third year most Fridays are good days for me thanks be to the Lord.

For those of you who know the manner in which he passed I am sure you can understand how and why Fridays are so hard. Especially the annual ones. I'm not sure how my day will go. PTSD rears it's ugly head when it feels like it. And it can be on any day under any circumstances. Most times though I don't cry but sometimes I do uncontrollably.

I have a busy day tomorrow as has been every day this week. My body is not as strong as it used to be so I can't work in my yard like I am used to doing but I have a lot to do out there and it is a first day in a long time that I've actually had a few hours to myself where I can. Perhaps the Lord blessed me in that way by giving me an opportunity to keep myself occupied doing something that I love to do. He is so kind in that way. I raise my arms uplifted to Him and rejoice for He is so loving and so forgiving and so patient and so kind and so compassionate and so understanding.

What else can I say but "Praise You Jesus"!
Sending you a virtual hug. May His Presence overshadow you.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Your request has been lifted to our Lord and Savior to wrap His loving arms around you today.
(06-03-2022, 06:21 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Sending you a virtual hug. May His Presence overshadow you.

Big Grin     Thank you - I feel it.  All kinds of phone calls this morning, one from my sister in NH who just had total knee replacement a week ago and one regarding my other friend who broke her tibia and fibula in her left leg and now in rehab.  The Lord has me busy already.......