New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print Book #3 Coming Soon
I'm starting the formatting for Ed's book on OT prophets, combining the book on minor prophets, Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah. I'll post updates here as I go along.

As always, here's the library, with to the PDFs and current print books: https://library.radixfidem.org/
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Well that is good news!
So pumped!! I have just been reading the Ezekiel book of Ed's from the smashwords site as I listen to the book of Ezekiel on my bible app. Thanks Jay, a real book to hold just works best for me instead of digital. But I know if all I had was digital I would be grateful.
(05-17-2022, 09:44 PM)Denise Wrote: So pumped!! I have just been reading the Ezekiel book of Ed's from the smashwords site as I listen to the book of Ezekiel on my bible app. Thanks Jay, a real book to hold just works best for me instead of digital. But I know if all I had was digital I would be grateful.

I know, right Denise!?  I love turning pages of an actual book.  Laying back in my easy chair and reading for hours!   Grateful I still have my first Bible that was given to me in 1979 when I gave my life to Christ.   Smile
Just submitted everything to amazon for review. Should only take a few days. I'll post a link here when it's up. Yes!
Here we go!

Ancient Truth: Moses and the Prophets
Thank you for doing this, Jay. It matters more to me than I would have thought.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Pleasure is all mine, Ed.

One thing to note about the new book is that I tried using single line spacing. The previous ones were 1.5, which feels like it takes up too much room on print. Single spacing it cuts down on the page number significantly. I haven't bought any of the print books, but if anyone gets Moses and the Prophets, let me know how the single spacing feels to you. Bonus points if you can provide a photo. Big Grin
I've ordered a copy; the promise is that I'll see it by Monday.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(06-07-2022, 06:38 PM)jaybreak Wrote:

Pleasure is all mine, Ed.

One thing to note about the new book is that I tried using single line spacing. The previous ones were 1.5, which feels like it takes up too much room on print. Single spacing it cuts down on the page number significantly. I haven't bought any of the print books, but if anyone gets Moses and the Prophets, let me know how the single spacing feels to you. Bonus points if you can provide a photo. Big Grin

Hi Jay...  I got my copy of the book today and find the single spacing easy to read.  The font size is good and the type is clear.  Thanks for taking on this task.  I have a photo but can't figure out how to attach it to my reply.