New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aw, It Missed Us
Just had a tornado "hook echo" pass a mile south of us at 1956 hours local time in OKC area. Right after that, the sucking vortex effect started pulling in the rain from north of us. It was enough suction to pull it the full length of our breezeway. As I post this, Tinker AFB south of is getting wind damage. The Lord spared us again.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I saw some rough weather out your way. I praise the Lord that He was with you and protected you. Weather can be very frightening at times. I will continue to lift you up in prayer. I've been in prayer most of the day. A lot of my friends are having some difficult times. One of them had to take their father to the emergency room a few hours ago. And a half an hour ago, my daughter just took a friend of ours to the emergency room here in our town. Troubling times. How grateful I am for all my blessings and the safety of my little home.

Love y'all.
Not to make light of the situation, but I love taking in crazy weather. I know the house here is protected it lots of different ways, so I am free to bask in the power of God's hand at work.

Either way, glad you're safe, Ed.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Oh, you can be sure anytime that stuff is close, lots of folks are out there just watching it go by. My wife and I always go out to greet the storms like that.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog