New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Testing
I am in the process of renewing my child nutrition managers license. Please pray that I pass the test. The test will be in May.
(04-05-2022, 08:22 PM)Veloyce Hurst Wrote: I am in the process of renewing my child nutrition managers license. Please pray that I pass the test. The test will be in May.

Don't you know that I will be adding that to my prayers when I pray for you and Brother Ed each night!   Wow!  What a beautiful profession to have.  Feeding our children.

Love you, Veloyce!
(04-05-2022, 08:30 PM)forrealone Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 08:22 PM)Veloyce Hurst Wrote: I am in the process of renewing my child nutrition managers license. Please pray that I pass the test. The test will be in May.

Don't you know that I will be adding that to my prayers when I pray for you and Brother Ed each night!   Wow!  What a beautiful profession to have.  Feeding our children.

Love you, Veloyce!

It's a calling from God and I love it.
I was looking for a prayer request here today, thank you sister, I'll be praying for you too Smile
Prayers are being lifted for you Smile
Hi Veloyce. I'll remember to pray especially this Wednesday during our scheduled prayer time.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Please update us on your test, Veloyce. I am praying for you still.
Keep praying; the test hasn't taken place yet. Meanwhile, there have been a lot of distractions in the background over things that should never have been an issue. Veloyce is going to prosper and be blessed in her mission, but that doesn't mean our Enemy isn't going to cook up surprises.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
The test is tomorrow at 1:30 PM our time. So much has happened to keep me from studying or having to miss a class. I took the pre test and missed a few questions. Pray I do as well tomorrow.
Making a note to pray at 2:30 tomorrow (EST). Hope things go well for you. Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com