New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment..
"There's nothing you can do in the flesh now, except as they remain interested in your input. Your witness to them is a very real mission field. All you have now is waiting on the Lord to act in His mercy and grace"         Amen to that, Ed.  

Denise, I go through this often especially with my daughter and grandchildren two miles away and frequent visits.  (:^)  She was raised in the best way I knew.  I became a believer in '79, two years after she was born.  Got "lost" in '91 after my first husband and I divorced. For several years I really blew it aka not being Christian at all.  I married again in '96 and life went crazy a little.  After my husband died in 2019, I have been held closely by our Father and He has carried me through some doozies.   I could never have made it without Him. 

For now, I do my best to ensure that my words and actions towards my family is a  witness to them of Our Father's Love.  Not that I am perfect because I mess up a lot!  

I will continue to lift you and your daughters up often to the Lord.  We need each other to do that every day or moment that we remember to! 

When I pray, I "travel" the world and the US in my mind and as I pass over each state, I pray for the folks I know there.  Soooo, as I "fly" over Alabama, my little prayers will stop over y'all.

God bless you honey!

Messages In This Thread
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-06-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-06-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-10-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-10-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by forrealone - 10-10-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by jaybreak - 10-18-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-18-2021, 09:53 AM