New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment..
We are not surprised that our prayers helped, and that you felt them. This the norm for what we teach, and we rejoice with you.

I suppose I should have been more explicit about covering, because your situation is so far out of the norm: Your covering is all the covering they have, and second-hand covering is very iffy at best. The only alternative is if they individually seek a valid covering elsewhere. So, your eldest daughter will be under the covering of her new man, whatever that turns out to be. The civil definition of minor versus adult has no bearing here. Covering is a function of moral dominion, of a feudal grant from God. To the degree those girls follow your lead, they have some covering. To the degree they go off on their own, the may have none that matters.

Insofar as you embrace my covering, or anyone else's, you at least have that much. Overlapping it with multiple coverings from others is a good thing, especially if someone local is involved. Females become familial covering by default to the extent no other covering is available. So you are both neighbor in one sense, and a limited covering in another sense. It's not as simple as shared living space, but of voluntarily taking your counsel and direction.

The tough part is this: In the flesh, the die has been cast in their lives. There's nothing you can do in the flesh now, except as they remain interested in your input. Your witness to them is a very real mission field. All you have now is waiting on the Lord to act in His mercy and grace. You will always be the Mom, but your moral authority is very shaky right now, given the context of cultural factors. We will stand with you as you discover the meaning of, "Prepare for the worst and pray for the best."

This the part I hate about not being able to meet with any of you face to face.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-06-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-06-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-10-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-10-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by jaybreak - 10-18-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-18-2021, 09:53 AM