New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT
(03-07-2020, 01:05 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: My initial answer is that there are very few alternative services without power-draining ads. That said, there are quite a few alternatives. I can't escape Google services, but I use DuckDuckGo for search. I don't rely on Facebook for very much but limited publicity of my biking stuff. YouTube has some competition, but nothing quite so big: DailyMotion, Vimeo, Vevo, DTube, etc. It may be better to find the folks you like wherever they moved to. But sometimes the source itself can be a problem. Even your favored Abbeville folks are blocking at least one of my browsers. It's a pretty unsettled battleground out there right now.

All David Irving talks on YT have been replaced by hit pieces. A year ago was his most recent and it was two parts mainly talking about how he went about researching his books and his life. "Adolf Hitler was the man keeping me from getting toys" "most historians write books from other people's books, I go to the archives". Anyway I like his accent and I've read Dresden, the Goebbels diaries and up to Barbarossa in Hitler's War. Very different from the court historians and actually makes the comic book evil Nazi's into real people. Western Civilization needs Grendel's mama. Daily Motion has a bunch of ads. I read Lew Rockwell.
Not the Abbeville Institute preserver of all that is good and true in the Southern Tradition!? They might think your browser is,,,,
a YANKEE!

Messages In This Thread
Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT - by IainH - 03-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT - by Ed Hurst - 03-07-2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT - by IainH - 03-07-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT - by Ed Hurst - 03-08-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: Free Speech Alternatives 2 YT - by IainH - 03-08-2020, 09:29 AM