New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog Under Attack
My blog (radixfidem.blog) has started to receive trolling comments. Once that gets going, it's almost impossible to stop. For now, it appears to be one person, and I've reported them to their ISP. The ISP may not care. We'll see.

Other measures I might take would mean turning off comments on the blog. If the troll happens to be resourceful, this could get really nasty quickly. I'm not willing to shut down the blog just for one fool, but the truth is, a really angry fool can ruin everything you do on the Net, because it's just too easy for them to find you. And I've done precious little to hide myself.

I suppose I could revert to anonymous blogging and simply notify you folks individually by email where to find me. I would move the Bible lessons here, probably, but the message I have in general is increasingly for a wider audience. If this escalates, I'll have to come up with something different, though.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
Blog Under Attack - by Ed Hurst - 10-13-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by Ed Hurst - 10-13-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by jaybreak - 10-14-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by Ed Hurst - 10-14-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by Benjamin - 10-18-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by Ed Hurst - 10-19-2021, 05:23 AM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by jaybreak - 10-20-2021, 07:15 AM
RE: Blog Under Attack - by Ed Hurst - 10-20-2021, 08:23 AM