New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment..
I have five daughters. Their father passed away in 2018 the youngest was 17 at that time. Needless to say I have young  adult daughters still relying on my input . They are like little chickens just peckin about at whatever interests them at the moment. They seem uninterested in much to do with Christianity. That would be much of my and their dads fault.
There is a little background. Before the end of this year their dads estate will close and they will be joint owners of the home that my oldest  and youngest live in now. I live with them too. 
My oldest daughter is planning to move in  a former boyfriend who will be getting out of prison in a month to the jointly owned home and has not discussed this with her sisters. This man claims to now be a Christian. I ask why would some who loves and serves God want to get out and live with any woman?
My youngest daughter called the parole board to let them know she does not approve of this housing assignment and gave them some background as to who owns the house. They said he could not live at an address where any owners did not agree. They would note this and he will be denied the request. 
My youngest is soon to discuss this with my oldest. 
I have been praying since since I woke today. It feels like a “Phineas get the Midianite out” kind of situation. Please beseech the Father in prayer with me that Gods Glory and Will be done.
Thank you RF family.

Messages In This Thread
A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-06-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-06-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-10-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Ed Hurst - 10-10-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by jaybreak - 10-18-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: A Numbers 25:6 kind of moment.. - by Denise - 10-18-2021, 09:53 AM