New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Reporting live from the igloo that is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (-23 here right now!), my name is Graham. I'm 23 years old, hold a B.A. degree in sociology, and currently work as a cashier at a grocery store (this is all reading rather depressing, which I suppose it is). Pardon the melancholy.

According to numerous takings of the Myers-Briggs personality test, I'm somewhere between an INFJ, INFP, and INTJ.

I enjoy reading and writing, my interests broadly including sociology, philosophy, and religion. I sometimes write poetry. I also enjoy going for night walks, deep conversations, emotional music, and casual/puzzle video games (Peggle, Bejeweled, Tetris, Plants vs. Zombies, to name a few).

I don't claim to belong to any theological tradition, but I believe I've benefited from Christian mystics and "academic" (having trouble thinking of the right word to use here) writers alike. Some of these writers have included: Augustine, G.K. Chesterton. A.W. Tozer, Thomas Merton, Peter L. Berger, and Peter Kreeft. 

Well, that's enough about me! I look forward to using this forum. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Grayhamandeggz - 01-01-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Hello! - by Ed Hurst - 01-01-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Hello! - by jaybreak - 01-02-2018, 08:57 PM