New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shimmer
Yesterday, as I was walking in the woods, I was talking to my tree friends and all the living things around me. I always let them know that I am a friend and apologize for the fact that they groan because of the sin of human beings. After a moment or two they rejoice "hey, it's our pal who gets it". Sometimes I hear their voices echo in my heart and when I look around me my vision changes and I see things that are always there but, people are blind to. These created beings shimmer with joy, their colors pop and a vibration of living energy from them hits me and I sense that we are all together serving the same purpose to bring glory to God. As I bade them farewell I noticed a dead locust tree and I felt sad that it had died and could no longer praise the Lord. Then something happened, the tree started to buz with life and the little shimmer became intense but, not frighteningly so, instead I was drawn to it and laid my hand on it and I realized the tree was brimming with life from moss, to insects to microbes. It wasn't just a dead tree standing there lifeless, it was a habitat for millions of new creatures. Although it's time had come and gone, it still served a purpose and in each creature that inhabited the tree, there was the life of the tree. I realized we humans are frail, hapless, vain and foolish creatures living in a world filled with the sinless perfection of nature deluded by hubris into thinking that we are the most important of all Gods creation. We are nothing but trouble, we destroy everything we touch, like Tacitus quoted a Scottish Chieftain speaking of the Romans (it could be said of America) "they make a desert and call it peace". America's founders based the Constitution on the Classical period. Look at the architecture of DC. (That's a whole other post) Bummer, I done went and "rurnt" it. Oh boy...I can hardly wait to get my job done and go dwell in my Father's tent.

Messages In This Thread
Shimmer - by IainH - 06-23-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Shimmer - by Ed Hurst - 06-23-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Shimmer - by IainH - 06-23-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Shimmer - by forrealone - 06-23-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Shimmer - by jaybreak - 06-26-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Shimmer - by IainH - 06-27-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Shimmer - by Ed Hurst - 06-27-2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Shimmer - by IainH - 06-27-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Shimmer - by Ed Hurst - 06-28-2020, 06:52 AM
RE: Shimmer - by jaybreak - 06-30-2020, 01:55 PM