New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Syrup
My church in it's eagerness to follow their thoroughly mistaken interpretation of Roman's 13, closed it's doors right before Easter!!!! They remain closed. Governor Cooper's edicts are unconstitutional. He cannot close churches. His oath of office pledges him to uphold the NC Constitution and the US Constitution (a relic from the Reconstruction Constitution of 1868). Article 1 Section 13 states All persons have a natural and inalienable right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their own consciences, and no human authority shall, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience.
The Governor is a human authority and has violated his oath of office and therefore should be impeached and removed. That won't happen. I have been telling my Christian friends this, to almost no avail. Our Pastor is deaf to it. So, he bravely records his limp sermons and released them on social media. They had a Wednesday night "meeting" via Zoom and I watched as they prayed for God to grant wisdom to and bless our political overlords during this difficult time. My thoughts on this syrupy servile nonsense is creating a blue aura around me that is visible to me but, no one else because  y'all ain't around to see it.
If I was a pastor, the doors of my church would have never shut and I would gladly go to prison for doing so. 
The order to "close" churches was no accident and because there has been no widespread outrage, the next restrictions will be worse. 
I performed my due diligence but, could not find one church locally that has opened its doors. 
Whatever smidgen of covering the Lord placed over these flabby, docile rubes has been removed. These are the people who will be told to "depart from me, I ain't got no idey who you is"*
while simpering "but, but, but didn't we...yadda yadda yadda".
  I'm not surprised at our Democrat Governor, he's kowtowing to the DNC and keeping the destroy Trump plot going for as long as they can. Mediocrity and power do not mix. Mediocrities lose themselves in their delusions of power. 
The church will not stand up for itself. It seems obvious to me that God, in his infinite grace and mercy was giving these fools an opportunity. They blew it. 
If the power drunkards like that woman from Michigan and the crone from Maine along with the other mediocrities stay on their drunken orgy of power. Regular people will rebel and people will die.
We are fast approaching the breaking point, my un-revelated guess is winter/spring 2021 if Biden wins, resigns due to health reasons and whatever Commie the DNC selects is then sworn in and has the numbers to force feed Americans Communism. States will secede and there will be blood. If Trump wins it will be in 2025 when the Commicrat Party gets their turn. 
Of course, this could easily be the imaginations of a sleepy man. Good night Brethren and Sisthren.
*Mr Iain's Hillbilly translation.

Messages In This Thread
Strange Syrup - by IainH - 05-15-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by Ed Hurst - 05-15-2020, 05:14 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by IainH - 05-18-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by Ed Hurst - 05-19-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Strange Syrup - by IainH - 05-20-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by jaybreak - 05-23-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Strange Syrup - by IainH - 05-28-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Strange Syrup - by Ed Hurst - 05-20-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by Ed Hurst - 05-29-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Strange Syrup - by jaybreak - 05-29-2020, 08:53 AM