New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gosh it to Pete! or By Lucifer's Beard
There is an app called Nextdoor that has been unleashed on the oasis of tranquility of the holler.
 The Damn Yankees already invaded and devastated this area in the spring of '65, ....1865 that is.
Because of our close proximity to $$$Town, Blowing Rock NC. People who ain't from around here have been buying property close by. The first half mile of the holler belongs to members of the Bolick family, my neighbors and we're in the middle of them. I have only good feelings for the Bolicks, they are Hillbillies just like me and know how to act. What troubles me is that these foreigners bring with them Yankee busybodiness and this "community"/ advertising/ activism app gives them the ability to transform the area with their damnable ways. At least, in 1865 they wrecked the place and left. I have been reading their whiny assed posts like "why can't they (which always means the damn gubment) invest in the infrastructure to bring fiber optic here". "UPS has lost 4 of my packages, why...." more "they" BS. "I'm having to use Vianet. What are you using? [implying something that's better]". My response was "Two cans and a string". What has always pissed me off about these people is their assumption that what they bring is innately better to the preexisting culture and that they are bringing Civilization to hayseeds. It's a high handed, dismissive, patronizing character disaster that borders on a genetic mutation that propels them to interfere with things. I'm gonna organize the neighbors for the defense of our culture. We moved here specifically to get out of a town controlled by these parasitic liberty vampires.
Pray to keep the holler a sanctuary of Hillbillyness. 
I shoot firearms for fun, on my own property and I'm not alone, lots of us do. The last thing we need is an organized bunch of firearm illiterate virtue signalers trying to stop our fun based on BULLSHIT!!! They will get no where with our officially 2nd Amendment sanctuary county commissioners. It's the civil lawsuit harassment that concerns me. I know that this is the tactic of the sjw. 
Nothing is happening yet but, even a dolt like me can read the tea leaves.

Messages In This Thread
Gosh it to Pete! or By Lucifer's Beard - by IainH - 02-12-2020, 03:17 AM