New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-level Living
We are called to see things on multiple levels of understanding. That's what we are designed to do.

On the one hand, I don't want to be tiresome talking about Zionism and what a big lie it is. On the other hand, a critical element in my calling is the mission of chronicling the things I see happening. We are coming to a pivotal moment, but nothing like what most believers are taught to expect. I fully expect to see the modern state of Israel destroyed during my days, in one sense or another. I fully expect to see Zionism shattered in the churches.

I seriously doubt Dispensationalism will go away. What I expect is to see a significant portion of believers forsaking this heresy. So another element in my mission calling is preparing a "place" for them to come and find healing. There is a certain amount of working out some of the details in a better doctrine, which includes countering false doctrine. I write constantly because I'm driven hard to make sure there is ample material waiting when they come.

More than my writing, I want to see souls living even more and better than what I write. We should be a living love letter from God to His people. I have no doubt a great many professing believers are just currently lost and confused future members of our family.

So I'll end up sharing a lot my painfully learned lessons, showing the scars where I was burned by lies. I'm sure each of you have your own scars. I'm hoping to create an atmosphere where you can share your own stories and lessons learned. It's going to take all of us together with our different experiences to have a wide enough base for rescuing an even wider variety of folks who will finally exodus the harlot churches.

In the process, I'm going to have to wear out the issue of Zionism and all the ways it is a trap, so we can understand all the different ways folks are trapped. Its twin sister, Dispensationalism, cannot be ignored. It's not just a bad idea; it's a whole hermeneutic approach to religion itself. It's a huge plate of spaghetti with poisoned sauce. It's the ultimate expression of all that's wrong with Western epistemology.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
Multi-level Living - by Ed Hurst - 03-29-2018, 06:45 AM
RE: Multi-level Living - by jaybreak - 03-29-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Multi-level Living - by Ed Hurst - 03-29-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Multi-level Living - by IainH - 03-30-2018, 04:50 AM