New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot Dr Appointment
Again with the feet.
  I have a 3:45 appointment with the Foot speciologist (I like inventing words) today. I my MRI 10 days ago. I'm going straight after work so he can see it at it's worst and get an idea of what I have to deal with. According to my own research it is treatable without surgery, YIPPEE! He should be able to judge which treatment applies to me. So, my prayer is too be able to stay on my feet 8hrs a day. At the moment after 4 hrs I'm in severe pain and start looking at the clock and saying "alright, Mr Iain you can do 30 more minutes" after those 30, I say "Mr Iain buck up and gimme 15 minutes more", I repeat this until I reach "I cain't stand it no more!". Then I hobble out the door.
  "Lord , you know I love with all my heart, soul and strength. I know I ain't the most well behaved of your young'uns but, You love me regardless and I appreciate that a whole bunch. Sometimes Your Love overwhelms me because...I don't know you're just an awesome dude and I ain't. Every once in while you gift me the ability to take the pain of others and that is well appreciated by those fortunate few. I ain't gonna ask for nothing because I'd rather be in pain and see You Glorified than for me to be healed and quickly forget where my healing came from. Lord, I ask you to bless my family, friends and my brothers and sisters in the Lord. I pray for those amongst these good folks whose heart ain't quite there yet, that they do get there. I'll do whatever you need to help. I thank you most sincerely and with all my heart. Thank you Jesus, Amen".

Messages In This Thread
Foot Dr Appointment - by IainH - 08-28-2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by forrealone - 08-28-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by Ed Hurst - 08-28-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by IainH - 08-31-2019, 01:48 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by Ed Hurst - 08-31-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by IainH - 08-31-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by Ed Hurst - 08-31-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Foot Dr Appointment - by jaybreak - 08-31-2019, 09:09 PM