New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gout
Uh... Let's see, this gout is not going away. Pretty much overnight I've had to change my diet and the "gout" diet is "if it tastes good? Spit it out". 
     Next time I'm told "you need to do better" in any area, I shall. If I had acted on what I was told, I don't think I would have gout. I had been told and didn't listen to the urgings of my friend Jesus who was trying to help. His Daddy acted to make it necessary for me to obey His will as to an overall healthy lifestyle. 
   Therefore, I highly recommend an immediate "yessir", followed by whatever action deemed applicable to the furtherance His Devine Awesomeness. So, please pray as led on this matter. 
   It's very simple eat good, do right and maybe this condition will improve. I am still working and I'm on my feet the whole time. Wednesday I managed 6 hours, yesterday it was 4 hours and I don't know how long I'll do today I'm shooting for 5.
    So, guys and gal, help me here, put in a good word.

Messages In This Thread
Gout - by IainH - 07-13-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Gout - by Ed Hurst - 07-13-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: Gout - by jaybreak - 07-13-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Gout - by IainH - 07-13-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Gout - by IainH - 07-14-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Gout - by Ed Hurst - 07-16-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Gout - by IainH - 07-17-2019, 07:25 AM