New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radix Fidem Curriculum
I've started working on the curriculum. This project will fail if I get no input from you folks. At this point, most of you should be able to verbally outline much of what will be in the final product. I'm going to post it in parts on my blog, but it will be echoed here. Think about it in terms of a script for someone making an oral presentation. Of course, it's just an outline, not meant to be read word-for-word, but a live presentation of it should follow the general outline for the sake of consistency in the message. Anyone can do this who feels called to it, and anyone can personalize it without causing a problem. The idea is not to control the message but to make it consistent in essentials, particularly in terms of bringing in the points easily forgotten. Anyone should feel free to add stuff when using this outline. It's meant to capture the essence of what we share.

So I need feedback in case I write something that isn't fully shared. I also need feedback if something I write isn't clear enough. This is not the same thing as the booklet that outlines the elements of our covenant. That's a separate script, and I'll review that later. This one is to explain some of what's behind the Radix Fidem covenant; it's our approach. This is where we reveal the religious study of how to approach religion itself -- what I mean by the term "meta-religion."

In case you are wondering, if you found the recent series on Theology and Practice useful, some of that will show up in this project. I'm trying to make this less personal, less about my testimony of faith, and more about the things (I hope) we agree on. I'm hoping to structure this so that there is room for anyone to insert their own take on things different from mine, but still identify those essential elements that gives us our identity as "Radix Fidem."
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-06-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by forrealone - 05-06-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-06-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-07-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-08-2019, 04:43 AM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-08-2019, 07:04 AM
RE: Radix Fidem Curriculum - by Ed Hurst - 05-08-2019, 07:27 AM