New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike
(04-01-2019, 08:15 AM)forrealone Wrote: In my humble little heart, I believe we are all being honed.  Our "time" has not yet come.  I have no idea when it will, but I do believe it will be way sooner than later.  In the meantime, we must keep focused and ready, Bible in one hand, sword in the other, so to speak.  Faith is what we must carry at all times: Faith to know without a doubt that despite the freaking challenges to our "what we wish/want/need" in this world must remain in check.  Just keep on keeping on and know that He is preparing us for the job He has planned for us when He gives the Word.  When He says "GO!", we will be ready.

It's all good.

Suitably chastened Mizz Linda, I'd say "go" is soon, it has to be, we is gettin' long in the tooth or in my case short because my teeth are all but rotted out of my head. There are only a few things left that are not taboo to make fun of, rural white people, Rednecks and Hillbillies will remain a safe target. I don't know any people in this group who would make a stink over being the butt of jokes.

Messages In This Thread
Bike - by IainH - 04-01-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: Bike - by Ed Hurst - 04-01-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Bike - by IainH - 04-01-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Bike - by forrealone - 04-01-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: Bike - by IainH - 04-02-2019, 09:04 AM