New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Heap of Requests that I shall attempt to condense into a relatively short post but,
List.
1. Friday, I picked one of the "shorty" carts at Walmart to go purchase necessary's.  When I got my stuff into the car and went to park my car I noticed another shorty in the other, blocked, cart park. Being a good Smartin, I thunk "these shorties have to be separated because they don't connect with the "longies", I'll  be a nice guy and pair'em. Ignoring the "don't shove no carts on this side" gate, I opened it and run it backwards to link with the other shorty cart. I  turned and started out of the thingamajigger and had the bright idea of "turnstile" jumping the gate. I hadn't done this kind of thing in years and I leapt a little too early WHOP! my left shin caught the top of the gate, which didn't give. Open mouth to full extent, can't scream cause it hurt too bad. YEEEOWWW! in my head, I got in the car and then the OUUUUCCCH! came, followed by air bluing. It grazed my shin good and swole up and hurts to put weight on it. I couldn't work on Buttercup yesterday because of it and there's a knot on it still. I don't think it's broken, maybe a hairline crack, I've had those before, at the very least a bruised bone. I'm gonna give Buttercup the old school try, today. The weather is perfect today for this kinda work. Quick heal, requested.
2. It took so long for number one, I plum forgot the rest. It can't be too important. Mebbe later.

Messages In This Thread
A Heap of Requests that I shall attempt to condense into a relatively short post but, - by IainH - 03-24-2019, 10:31 AM