New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diabetes
My wife has been diabetic for over 18 years, it began as gestational diabetes when she was prego with manboy but didn't become permanent until after sweetness and light was born. She doesn't take care of her condition like she should. Yesterday her blood sugar collapsed. She took a sick day and spent the day in bed. Watching someone with serious low blood sugar is like watching someone who is very drunk. Coordination is shot and speach is slurred. It was 4:00 am this morning before she got gooder. Sorrry about the preceding English language butchery but, I have to inject levity I'll 'splain later. Her A1C is always higher or whatever not really that great is. Joe Esposito, an army buddy of E!vis was asked many year after Elvis expired why they ( £!√/$ Memphis Mafia) did try to do something about Eze drug abuse. Joe answered "How do you save a grown man from himself" . That is where I'm at with my wife, she has to do it, I can't force her. Pray please. My kids will need their mother long after they're grown up.

Messages In This Thread
Diabetes - by IainH - 02-02-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Diabetes - by Ed Hurst - 02-02-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Diabetes - by IainH - 02-03-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Diabetes - by jaybreak - 02-04-2019, 12:08 AM