New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Some Chatter
This is some stuff that won't fit anywhere else, and I gotta get it off my chest.

1. Somehow I think Trump won't get his wall, but he'll probably get a better fence. And it really doesn't matter much.

2. Some of the things my heart points out to me about the future rest on how certain pivotal figures act or don't act. I've already said Trump missed his cue.

3. For some really strange reason, I feel the urge to quit worrying about the laptop and just focus on having a really solid desktop machine for future ministry work. Not that I was barking up the wrong tree before, but contingencies have shifted.

4. I've got enough mobility stuff for whatever is coming and I'll just sit on that for now. Travel is now unlikely. Should our tax refund turn out as expected, everything else will be covered. The Lord provides for the calling He makes on us.

5. I felt the urge to stock just a certain small collection of canned goods, nothing big. There's still something unseen between us and the first crisis. What's on top of us must come as a surprise for God to get what He wants out of it, so He's not telling what it is.

I still wonder if I'm not going nuts, but this stuff is solid in my convictions.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
Just Some Chatter - by Ed Hurst - 01-26-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by jaybreak - 01-27-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by IainH - 01-27-2019, 04:07 AM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by Ed Hurst - 01-27-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by IainH - 01-27-2019, 10:51 AM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by Ed Hurst - 01-27-2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by IainH - 01-27-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by forrealone - 01-27-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Just Some Chatter - by jaybreak - 01-27-2019, 01:27 PM