New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He "can't live like this"
Disregarding the behavior, I truly need your prayers for my husband.  He has recently begun experiencing a new health challenge related to his ostomy last year.  I won't go into details; it would be too gross. The simplest way to put it is that he started having accidents.  Suffice it to say, it is terribly embarrassing for him.  He is starting to sleep most of the time.  All afternoon napping, up for supper, back to sleep off and on until early AM.  Then, a couple hours later, he is in his easy chair all bundled up and sleeping for a few more hours.

No doubt he is terribly discouraged and depressed about all of this.  He feels very ashamed.  He continuously says he can't "live like this".   I try very hard to encourage and lift him up.  He also talks about Jesus a lot.  He asks questions, which I readily answer with the Lord's help with explanations from the Word.

I ask that you pray for him.  I pray Father will instill in his heart some real faith and courage.  A new way for him to see his life without concentrating on all the negative aspects.  It is a very difficult road he is on.  I know.  I see it 24/7.  I take care of him every day.

Father is blessing me with much compassion and patience.  Other than the sadness, I am okay.........

Messages In This Thread
He "can't live like this" - by forrealone - 01-22-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by IainH - 01-22-2019, 12:41 PM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by Ed Hurst - 01-22-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by IainH - 01-23-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by Ed Hurst - 01-23-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by IainH - 01-24-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by jaybreak - 01-25-2019, 06:50 AM
RE: He "can't live like this" - by forrealone - 01-25-2019, 12:23 PM