New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New old mission.
In the previous set of posts under "Bananas" or as I like to quirk as " bah nah nah" try it & sling the syllable emphaseize  around you'll enjoy it. Things like that are for me like little bits of Edenic kid like joy.
Those posts chronicle what was the worst "educating" by fire I've experienced thus far. I pray necessary future chastising ain't as traumatic. It was Christ cleansing the temple. To be prepared for my next assignment, stuff had to be set straight. 
 My gratitude to y'all my covenant kin... Words would just flop. I send from my heart to yours love, peace and blessing. You will know it when you receive it. Again, there is no telling where I could have wound up without your concern and replies, some I didn't "get" right away but did later. Nuff sed.
Before I wrecked my shoulder, I was working as a dishwasher in local restaurants. I liked it because everything I'd done before was stressful, deadline type stuff.Being in close proximity to a college town, kitchens are staffed by students and the bohemian, hedonistic and pseudo-intellectual sorts common to these communities. Strangely enough, I prefer the company of these freaks to my "christian brethren" . I think they're more honest about what they are and don't hide it behind a veil of hypocrisy.
Amongst these folks, I found quite a few kids who were raised Evangelical, got to college and had their beliefs deconstructed. Most didn't really care. There were a few who were what I called "evangelically damaged goods" . At the time, I felt for them but, didn't have much to offer other than "yeah, you were fed a load of crap but Jesus is still Jesus" . 
  Now, I am better prepared and because I need work now. I'm taking what's available nownow; the high calling of Dishwasher Guru. 
 Pray as the Spirit leads.
 Specific prayer request. That the people working on my son's vehicle get it done. Apparently, the fellow assigned the task went for a 2 week Florida vacation, right as he started on Boymobile and just got back. So, I have had to ride everywhere until I get MY car back from my kid. Not that I mind but, five minutes in a store, I sweat then I hit the road.mmmm.....chilly. SO, it'll be Saturday before I can make the rounds, hand out my phone number with "when you're dishwasher lays out, call and I'll be there" .

Messages In This Thread
New old mission. - by IainH - 01-10-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: New old mission. - by Ed Hurst - 01-10-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: New old mission. - by IainH - 01-11-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: New old mission. - by jaybreak - 01-10-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: New old mission. - by IainH - 01-11-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: New old mission. - by jaybreak - 01-13-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: New old mission. - by IainH - 01-14-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: New old mission. - by jaybreak - 01-15-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: New old mission. - by IainH - 01-15-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: New old mission. - by jaybreak - 01-20-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: New old mission. - by IainH - 01-20-2019, 11:54 PM