New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radically Peculiar
We are indeed a most peculiar people. I have scoured the web, books, YouTube and everywhere I can look, I find no other group doing anything remotely close to what happens here.
 From the moment I was gifted with Faith that brought me into Grace, my hearts deepest desire has been to know the heart of my Redeemer Jesus as a person. I was told back in those early days that I had accepted Christ as my personal savior, that was a lie although at the time I believed what I was told but, I was green. He chose me, He saved me, He gave me the gift of Salvation and it was ALL HIM. No person can make that choice. We don't even possess the capacity to recognize our depravity. We can be persuaded by a stirring of our emotions along with a reasoned presentation to make a human decision and convince ourselves that we are saved. That is the number one reason why churches that preach Arminian theology are full of carnality and wallow in sin in between their weekly dose of "mother's milk" that provides no nourishment for dead hearts. Their rotten harvest is obvious to anyone with a quickened spirit. They sully the name of God and that's why so many are turned off of Christianity.
  We are different and we are few "as it was in the days of Noah". Our witness is not blatant or Kirk Cameron in your face. It happens at a level undetectable except by those God brings to us. Our Faith cannot be evangelized on the old model. The old path has been corrupted entirely over the centuries by bringing in alien elements that existed since Alexander conquered the Persian Empire. Hellenism, with it's placing of human reason as the ultimate authority hooked the Babylonian Rabbis like bubble gum to a little kid, they abandoned their roots. All the wisdom of the ANE was crushed, surviving in caches of cuneiform tablets forgotten. The new thinking spread to Palestine/Judea. Pharisees, Sadducees and Priests all latched onto the new legalism and enslaved those they were supposed to nurture. Jesus came along at the last moment, a last chance at repentance. He left us with all we needed to return to God. Twelve men, all but one martyred. As the Jews before us, most of the brides lamps have gone out for a lack of oil.
  I'm making my radical departure from the apostate church. I reject all the western heresies. I refuse to use there language, I refuse to debate on their terms. I trust in Christ alone to be master, teacher and guide. I'm a wretched sinner like everyone else, I'm better than no one. I have a savior, an advocate before the throne. I pick up my cross and follow wherever He says go, I speak when He says speak, I will be silent when he says hush. I seek the flaming sword and if I must die for His names sake, bring it on.  I stand because I must, I can do no other.
Peace out. Y'all.

Messages In This Thread
Radically Peculiar - by IainH - 01-04-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by forrealone - 01-04-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by Ed Hurst - 01-04-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by jaybreak - 01-05-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by IainH - 01-08-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by IainH - 01-08-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by jaybreak - 01-09-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by IainH - 01-09-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by Ed Hurst - 01-09-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Radically Peculiar - by IainH - 01-10-2019, 12:56 AM