New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bananas
Whatever ailed me for 4 days has passed. It wasn't a simple panic attack it was something more there is a spiritual dimension that is being revealed. More dope from the Doc, Paxil which is new to me, so far not much in the way of side effects apart from drowsiness, which is supposed to diminish. 
   And now for something less serious, Sunday afternoon was mild enough for me to ride. Riding Buttercup, the brave little toaster of motorsickles, is when the Spirit pours the molasses of comfort to heart and soul. She brings me peace and tranquility, now this may appear to be a very odd thing to some but, Buttercup is alive and responds to TLC by performing extremely well to be an antique Sporty she's 35 and mc's antique at 30, which means one human year is two mc years. Harley Davidson knew this and that is why they used to release bikes in half years, "early" and "late" making gradual improvements over the lifespan of each model, not every change was good. For example an early 1984 Sporty had a good ol' reliable generator the late 84 had an alternator which had flaws that were not solved until 1992. So if you're stupid enough not to do your homework, a reliable fix is to buy an aftermarket alternator for around $550. Money that could have gone elsewhere, like shocks or a hardtail kit or high quality springer forks, you get the picture. My dream bike is a 1952 H-D FLH, a rigid frame Panhead. Next spring, Lord permitting, I shall open up my custom bike shop and build mine just the way I want it and then take it to shows, charity/poker/fun runs and perhaps find my first client. I'm not looking to get rich, I really want to help people who can't afford to pay a "professional" bike builder, to have what they want at the minimal cost. To achieve this they gotta help. The goal is not money, it's a way to indulge my passions, working on bikes and sharing the Gospel, the genuine heart led Gospel. You can pray on this too. My apologies from rambling on about stuff the probably doesn't interest you but, we are a generous tribe.
All Glory, Honor and Praise to the King.
May the Lord Jesus grant you His Shalom.
Blessings to all and KOKO, Amen and Amen.

Messages In This Thread
Bananas - by IainH - 11-29-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Bananas - by Ed Hurst - 11-29-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Bananas - by jaybreak - 11-29-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Bananas - by IainH - 11-30-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Bananas - by IainH - 12-04-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Bananas - by Ed Hurst - 12-04-2018, 05:51 AM
RE: Bananas - by jaybreak - 12-04-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Bananas - by IainH - 12-06-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Bananas - by Ed Hurst - 12-06-2018, 06:05 AM
RE: Bananas - by forrealone - 12-06-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Bananas - by IainH - 12-16-2018, 04:56 AM