New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My teeth
I have the stereotypical hillbilly mouth, rotten teeth, broke off and only twelve left. I've always had problems and took care of them but, according to the late Dr Cook, I have very porous enamel; for many years I shelled out thousands of dollars in fillings, root canals and crowns but they rotted from within. Beginning in the nineties, I just started having them pulled. Today I have three broken off at the gums one of which was covered over with gum and absorbed into the jawbone, there is not one remaining unscathed. Last week, I went to the Urgent Care, where my wife works with an abscess, I got penicillin which didn't quite work so I was back today and got a stronger antibiotic. My dental insurance goes into effect in January when I'm going to get them pulled and replaced with dentures without my diastema. A few will require oral surgery. 
  Attention: my prayer request, finally. Please pray I don't get another abscess before January. I've suffered long enough and want it over with. Thanks in advance.
May the LORD bring you all blessings in abundance according to His riches. Shalom, bro's and sis's. Keep on, keeping on. Thank you for enriching my woeful existence.....ok woeful is a bit much...let's try this thanks for enriching my joyous existence, yeah that's more like it.

Messages In This Thread
My teeth - by IainH - 11-05-2018, 12:42 AM
RE: My teeth - by Ed Hurst - 11-05-2018, 05:41 AM
RE: My teeth - by IainH - 11-05-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: My teeth - by forrealone - 11-05-2018, 08:38 AM
RE: My teeth - by jaybreak - 11-06-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: My teeth - by IainH - 11-06-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: My teeth - by Ed Hurst - 11-06-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: My teeth - by IainH - 11-08-2018, 05:21 AM
RE: My teeth - by jaybreak - 11-06-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: My teeth - by Ed Hurst - 11-07-2018, 07:01 AM