New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer for a friend
Please pray for my good friend Doc (Douglas Ossie Campbell). He lives in the sticks near Roan Mountain, Tenn. He don't "compute" so, we mostly talk on the phone. I've been trying to get a hold of him, unsuccessfully. This is very unusual because either his wife or one of his daughters will normally answer on the second ring. He is 65 and doesn't go far from home due to health issues. If I can't raise him in the morning (tuesday) I'm going to go check on him and it's a 90 mile round trip. Pray for him and his family first, then pray that I have a safe ride over there, I just decided I'm going regardless. The Lord is mashin' my heart so, I must obey. Doc is the closest thing I have to a best friend/brother and if anything has happened to him it will hurt something fearsome. Doc is of a cheery disposition and can make the most dour sourpuss laugh. That is a rare thing indeed.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for a friend - by IainH - 08-27-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by forrealone - 08-28-2018, 07:08 AM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by jaybreak - 08-28-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by Ed Hurst - 08-28-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by IainH - 08-28-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by jaybreak - 08-29-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Prayer for a friend - by Ed Hurst - 08-29-2018, 04:57 AM