New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Project Idea
My humble opinion only:  

Reading another person's experience allows the reader to soak in the words, chew/ponder on them and visualize that person and their experience.  A video goes fast and to have to pause and rewind, etc, especially if it is "heavy" would be kind of a pain (for me).  I SO love to read.  When I read the many adventures in the Bible - watching a video rendition of it at times provides some other insights that my mind did not catch from the "read", but for me reading is the best way for me to learn/understand/absorb.

But, there are many times there is no "readable" version, so I can see that aspect as well. 

Because you are a good writer (not a compliment, Ed; a fact) and because you have the gift to write words that speak and, again imho, accurately (to the extent humanly possible) describe what another may say, I have no doubt that with the Lord's guidance, the stories will be uplifting.

To God be the Glory in this all.

Messages In This Thread
Another Project Idea - by Ed Hurst - 10-27-2023, 09:12 PM
RE: Another Project Idea - by jaybreak - 10-28-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: Another Project Idea - by forrealone - 10-28-2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Another Project Idea - by Ed Hurst - 10-28-2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Another Project Idea - by forrealone - 10-28-2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Another Project Idea - by davew9804 - 10-28-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: Another Project Idea - by Ed Hurst - 10-28-2023, 07:26 PM