New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rehoming, Old Friend Edition
An old friend of mine that I still keep in contact with not having practical issues with home-buying, but more mental, you could say. He and his wife were looking for a new home for a number of issues, the biggest being closer to better schools for their 3 boys--the oldest of them is 10/11, I believe. They were living in a high-value house they put on the market recently, and sold within a few days of the listing. So, they need to find a new place quick, but he doesn't want to make a purchase he'll regret. They are looking for a "forever home" into which they can set some solid roots down. There's the possibility of renting a house for a few months through a friend, but that isn't definite.

He feels a bit overwhelmed at the moment because of this and other small life issues that seem to be adding up for him. He's been a firm believer as long as I've known him, and still is, but he's just having a tough time of it. Pray that he gets peace of mind about all of it, no matter happens with the housing situation.

Thanks family!
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com

Messages In This Thread
Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by jaybreak - 07-01-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by forrealone - 07-01-2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by davew9804 - 07-02-2023, 06:10 AM
RE: Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by jaybreak - 07-02-2023, 08:53 AM
RE: Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by Ed Hurst - 07-02-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Rehoming, Old Friend Edition - by jaybreak - 07-03-2023, 10:00 AM