New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers needed
Praise the Lord!    I am so grateful to report that Lee's heart procedure went well. He is in recovery. We are blessed indeed!

Cynthia and I are on our way home from UNC hospital in Chapel Hill from visiting Kelly, who may be going home today.   She had not decided for certain, however, if she wanted to.  I would rather she stayed another night, but she didn't ask what I thought and I did not feel impressed to say anything.  She had a stent inserted into the bile duct in her liver and will have to return in 6 weeks to have another procedure to check the duct out and possibly remove the stent.  She will survive this and I am so VERY grateful.

Her daughter, Ciara will still be in the hospital for several more days, if not a week.  She has significant pain, swelling and needs to be attended to 24/7 until she remains stable for a few days.

Thank for your continued prayers for my little family.  Grateful to and for you all.   Heart

Messages In This Thread
Prayers needed - by forrealone - 06-15-2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Prayers needed - by Ed Hurst - 06-16-2023, 06:38 AM
RE: Prayers needed - by forrealone - 06-16-2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Prayers needed - by davew9804 - 06-16-2023, 08:42 AM
RE: Prayers needed - by forrealone - 06-16-2023, 03:56 PM
RE: Prayers needed - by Ed Hurst - 06-17-2023, 04:11 PM