New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testimony of God's grace regarding Nana
Nana continues to improve, Michelle continues to spend her nights with her Mom. Nana had a bone deep wound on her hip which is covered by a wound vac, fluid drains into a pouch that has to be emptied every few hours, the wound is healing but is still an inch deep. She vitals have to be monitored and she needs assistance getting in and out of bed. Her blood sugar levels also have to be kept at the right levels. It frustrates me that these women refuse to allow others to help them out. "Modesty be damned ladies, swallow your collective pride and let people help!" There are a dozen people who would just leap at the opportunity to help their beloved Miss Judi. My wife can get under my skin and irritate me like no one else and vice versa but, we love and support each other no matter what. No one else would suffer me and it hurts to see her frazzled. So please pray for her, for Nana and my kids. I have some unspoken needs that I ask you to pray for also. Thank you in advance, for the record your prayers are felt and they work!

Messages In This Thread
Testimony of God's grace regarding Nana - by IainH - 05-21-2018, 03:50 PM