New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carla is in the ER again
Praise the Lord.  Hallelujah.  Although the likelihood of Carla being transferred to a rehab facility from an ER environment was highly unlikely, she is!

At 9:45 am today, I got a call from the ER case manager that she was going to try one more time to see if she could find a facility to take Carla for short term rehab.  She said for me not to get my hopes up, that one of them is meeting at 10AM and will review Carla's situation and make a decision.  At 10:10 AM, I fell on my knees and prayed that the Lord do His will.  I did ask if He could do the impossible and help Carla to be taken for rehab.  At 10:20 AM, I got a call from that case manager who told me that the facility had agreed to take Carla!!!!

So, I have spoken to the admissions folks there and once they get her "packet"  from the hospital and get Carla "settled" in and assessed, they will call me.  My daughter went to Carla's apartment and gathered up clothes, shoes, socks, hair brush, etc.  I am very hopeful that I will be able to make the drive there (about 40 miles from here) to take her her stuff and talk to the admissions and care staff to make sure we are all on the same page and to answer any questions they may have.  MOST importantly will be for me to see my friend, Carla

Hallelujah!!

Messages In This Thread
Carla is in the ER again - by forrealone - 10-04-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: Carla is in the ER again - by Ed Hurst - 10-05-2024, 01:44 PM
RE: Carla is in the ER again - by forrealone - 10-07-2024, 01:05 PM
RE: Carla is in the ER again - by jaybreak - 10-07-2024, 06:01 PM