New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Things Ready
You know that, since last winter, I have felt a strong sense of preparing for things to go crazy. Not a total apocalypse as most people see things, but a very potent shift in the moral realm that will echo in human affairs. It's been weighing on me to do some human preparation in order to suffer less from those echoes. Thus, the effort to get everything in order for carrying on the ministry during any human chaos -- the bicycle, the computers, a better car, etc.

That last item turned into a bit of trouble yesterday. It's a hybrid with lots of electronics, but that's what God has provided. We were headed to the store, and it started making alarms and stopped driving. We pulled off the street and it slammed itself into park even before we stopped. We let it cool down while struggling to get it to go. It kept shifting itself automatically back in park. Eventually, it relented and let us drive far enough to get it to a shop nearby. This morning, we learned the diagnosis, and it's affordable, nothing major -- a module in the shift control is failing.

In my heart I'm convinced it represents yet another item that needed preparation, indicating that God is protecting us.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
Getting Things Ready - by Ed Hurst - 07-02-2024, 09:01 AM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by davew9804 - 07-02-2024, 10:21 AM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by Ed Hurst - 07-02-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by forrealone - 07-02-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by jaybreak - 07-06-2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by Ed Hurst - 07-06-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Getting Things Ready - by Ed Hurst - 07-10-2024, 11:49 AM