Radix Fidem
Outages This Morning - Printable Version

+- Radix Fidem (https://radixfidem.org)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://radixfidem.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://radixfidem.org/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Outages This Morning (/thread-1410.html)

Outages This Morning - jaybreak - 02-22-2024

Two items converged a bit for me: Ed's post the other day about the financial collapse and Ben's short video on the widespread Internet outages this morning:

In mornings when I go into the office, I usually spend some time in a Starbucks to do some personal things, writing, etc., when I noticed a lot of slow going trying to load the forum here, but also my personal email and blog, all of which are hosted on Bluehost:

At first I thought it was an issue with Bluehost's servers, but when I could eventually log into my hosting account, there was nothing particularly wrong with my servers' health. Then I noticed the site used to manage my kid's school finances (probably not hosted by Bluehost) was showing really weird errors here and there, and bad connectivity.

As Ben says in the video, there's not a chance in the world this was a hacking attempt if so many Internet-based services were affected. The likely candidate was the solar flaring. See this facebook post from downdetector.com. There were dozens more sites and services like the one in the image that had similar troubles.

I'm thinking that the Internet will likely go poof from a moderate flare before the electrical grids worldwide are zapped, if both don't get wrecked during the same event.

We live in interesting times.

RE: Outages This Morning - Ed Hurst - 02-22-2024

It’s just a little humorous to me that a natural event like this could hamper possible plans for a manufactured crisis. The false flag version would have to be fake, with the powers that be still keeping their communications intact and taking out ours. But if with the current conditions on the sun, they will lose theirs, as well.

RE: Outages This Morning - davew9804 - 02-22-2024

Nice find Jay... Ben's idea of tonight crossed my mind this morning when I watched his morning update. The "powers that think they are" should be much more concerned with space weather and NOT climate change.

RE: Outages This Morning - jaybreak - 02-23-2024

(02-22-2024, 11:49 PM)davew9804 Wrote: Nice find Jay...  Ben's idea of tonight crossed my mind this morning when I watched his morning update.  The "powers that think they are" should be much more concerned with space weather and NOT climate change.

The weirdo elites likely have an inkling of the disaster cycle, but I doubt it's complete or wholly accurate. I wouldn't put it past God to supernaturally confound their efforts to discover everything. Judgment happens one way or another. I like to think of it as a Columbo episode: you know who the guilty party is already, and we know he'll get found out, but you don't exactly know how Columbo will figure it out.

RE: Outages This Morning - davew9804 - 02-23-2024

(02-23-2024, 09:17 AM)jaybreak Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 11:49 PM)davew9804 Wrote: Nice find Jay...  Ben's idea of tonight crossed my mind this morning when I watched his morning update.  The "powers that think they are" should be much more concerned with space weather and NOT climate change.

The weirdo elites likely have an inkling of the disaster cycle, but I doubt it's complete or wholly accurate. I wouldn't put it past God to supernaturally confound their efforts to discover everything. Judgment happens one way or another. I like to think of it as a Columbo episode: you know who the guilty part is already, and we know he'll get found out, but you don't exactly know how Columbo will figure it out.

Great analogy  Smile Totally agree.